Pregnant after IF

I don't know how you ladies did it with M/S

I ate something or ate too much this sat saturday and got very sick about 2 am. I brushed my teeth and used mouth wash 3 times. I was wasted on Sunday.

God bless you ladies who had M/S. I have no idea how you did it. You deserve a big reward.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know how you ladies did it with M/S

• Oh no, I'm so sorry you got so sick! In all honesty, the throwing up in first tri wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. It is much more difficult to throw up with a big belly. Plus, getting myself off the floor these days is no easy feat! 
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• imageRuthie04:
    Oh no, I'm so sorry you got so sick! In all honesty, the throwing up in first tri wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. It is much more difficult to throw up with a big belly. Plus, getting myself off the floor these days is no easy feat! 

MH didn't seem to understand that sometimes I just wanted to lay on the floor afterward...no, please don't try to help me up. I don't want up! So sorry you are still getting sick! I am still battling nauseousness, but haven't actually thrown up in about 4 or 5 weeks...for my sister, hers came back in 3rd tri, so I am crossing my fingers that mines stay away. (Though I refilled my zofran last week...just in case!)

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • you ust suffer through it, unfortunately.  I took my prenatals at nite.  I had to keep my tummy full at all times, drank LOTS of gatorade and ginger ale, ate a LOT of Preggo Pops and Ritz crackers.  And the best advice - get as much sleep as you can.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You just learn to manage and I got prescription drugs that helped a lot.
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • imagechiwifey:

Ruthie, you poor thing! I can't believe you're still getting sick. You are the woman and your sweet babies are lucky to have you as their mommy! 

Aww, thanks. You are too sweet. It's just a temporary thing and I figure ongoing morning sickness is better than so many other pregnancy complications! I'll take it for these little boys :). So sorry you had a bug last week. Yuck! 

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"