North Carolina Babies

medicaid/finding great drs

hey guys, im 6 weeks tomorrow according to the LMP, i have an appt mon the 16th at the health dept in burlington for my "official test" (although m/s, the nausea, sore boobs, and bloating have already told me i am! ) and to sign up for medicaid since my pregnancy is pre-exisiting our insurance we just got wont cover it, so, does anyone have any suggestions on where i should go to see a doctor, a really honest caring doctor, not just one thatll be in and out and leave you hanging??  we dont have a family physician yet as we literally just got insurance, so any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. oh btw im from the burlington area. :)

Re: medicaid/finding great drs

• Congrats and welcome! I'm in Raleigh, so I don't have any suggestions. GL, finding a doctor is a big decision:)
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I found myself in the same boat when I found out I was pregnant. I go to Green valley ob/gyn https://www.gvobgyn.com and see Michelle horvath. She is great and so are the other doctors as well. I would highly recommend this place. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We are around the same due date. I am 6 weeks due 3/24 and just went today to apply for Medicaid. Nervous to get approved!!! Based in Greensboro, tell me what you find out Dr. wise!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"