Nurseries and Baby Gear

Ju Ju Be BFF

I can't decide on pattern. If you have this bag (or any JJB bag) which pattern did you go with? I'm leaning towards cobalt blossom.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ju Ju Be BFF

• imageHrH33RN:
    I can't decide on pattern. If you have this bag (or any JJB bag) which pattern did you go with? I'm leaning towards cobalt blossom.

I have this bag in THIS print and love it! Because of the white background it can show dirt, but since its a jjb it wipes right off.

imageimageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the marvelous mums and love it.  I bought is when DS was about 11 mo old for mother's day for me!  My previous diaper bag was annoying because it had a magnetic close (never really closed) instead of a zipper.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have it in pretty tweet, and love it. It doesn't show dirt and is neutral, so it doesn't clash with my clothes or strollers. I've also had shadow waltz and onyx blossoms, but found that they fade over time and the blossom patterns show dirt too easily for me.
  • I lie the pretty tweet- just seems very light? Only 1 store near me stocks the JJB's- and they only carry 3-4 patterns, its so hard to decide from a picture online.
  • I have a Be Light for when I didn't need a ton of stuff and I got it in Shadow Waltz. I loooove it with that pop of fuscia.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Love my shadow waltz BFF!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"