TTC after 35

Monday Check In!

Happy Monday! Sorry this is so late, I was stuck in a meeting with no Wifi all morning!! 

Age/Location:

Trying since: 

CD/DPO:

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc):

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Check In!

• Age/Location: 35/Los Angeles

Trying since:  Last July, 2011

CD/DPO: CD 5 

Waiting for: Waiting to O, husband to set up SA appointment. 

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"

Our honeymoon was wonderful and that was to Aruba, but the best trip we had was to Prague, it was just a magical city and my first time in Europe. It was so cool to be somewhere so foreign and so old. I took pictures of EVERYTHING!!! 

• ksgsmuksgsmu member

Age/Location: 35/ Dallas

Trying since: April 2012

CD/DPO: CD 13  I am ovulating today I am pretty sure...

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc):  Just starting 2WW, Waiting for Dr Apt this week to talk about TTC and my thyroid levels.

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"

Our honeymoon- all over Europe... it was fantastic! 

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Loading the player...
  • Age/Location: 37/St. Louis, MO

Trying since: Nov 2011

CD/DPO: CD6

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): Waiting to O and for appointment with new OBGYN on Friday

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Probably our first trip to Mexico 3 years ago.  We loved Puerto Vallarta so much we want to get a place down there when we retire.

Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Age/Location: 37/NYC

Trying since: Jan 2012

CD/DPO: 15

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): O.  MH left this morning for a business trip so it was a *busy* weekend - hopefully today is O day so we had a chance!

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Southeast Asia - went to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.  Gorgeous, amazingly kind people and the food was delicious!

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • imageLenox1975:

Age/Location: 37/NYC

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): O.  MH left this morning for a business trip so it was a *busy* weekend - hopefully today is O day so we had a chance!

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Southeast Asia - went to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.  Gorgeous, amazingly kind people and the food was delicious!

I hope for O for you too!! Good luck!!  

• Age/Location: 40/SFTrying since: 10/2010CD/DPO: IVF stim day 5Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): still waiting for the first ultrasound. GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"For our 1 year (dating) anniversary we took this 10 day road trip all over the northern CA, Oregon, and into Washington. We hit all the volcanic parks from Lassan, through Lava Tube, Crater Lake and up to Mt. St. Helens. 
  • image6to82010:
    imageLenox1975:

Age/Location: 37/NYC

I hope for O for you too!! Good luck!!  

Thanks!  

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Age/Location: 36, Florida

Trying since: Feb. 2012

CD/DPO: CD 16

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): Ovulating as we speak

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Dh and I went on our honeymoon all over Italy.  It was fantastic!

Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Age/Location: 43/Chicago Suburbs

Trying since: 10/2009

CD/DPO: CD 26

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc):  FP to show, meeting with RE next week at clinic we used to go to to discuss DE IVF.  Decided to go back to HMO in January to get our one last cycle of covered IVF.  Leaning away from a frozen cycle, although that is still not out of the question.  Considering making deposit on our donor in 2012 (for tax purposes) and then cycling as soon as we can get the damn referrals in place. 

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?" Drove through California, from San Francisco to Palm Springs.  Went to LA and Price is Right.  Hope to be able to do it again sometime.

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Age/Location:  37/ WI

Trying since:   Spring 2011

CD/DPO:  19/ 1 or 2...I posted about my wacky chart earlier

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc):  BFP....positive thinking this cycle, we covered our bases BDing this month

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Vegas Baby...we went there early in our time dating and it was where DH first told me he wanted to marry me someday

• image6to82010:

Happy Monday! Sorry this is so late, I was stuck in a meeting with no Wifi all morning!! 

Age/Location: 36/San Francisco

Trying since: June 2010

CD/DPO: 29

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): AF

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?" MH and I went on a 12 night mediterranean cruise for our Honeymoon it was amazing!

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Age/Location: 38/ PA

Trying since:  August 2011

CD/DPO: 27/14

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc): At this point I think I'm waiting for my period. My temp started to drop this morning. So it's on to month 12 of TTC and I turn 39 next month. Boo.

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?" Our honeymoon to St. Lucia.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Age/Location:  35/Minneapolis, MN

Trying since: April 2012

CD/DPO:  I'm not sure what this one means...too new to know all the acronyms that are used. Embarrassed

Waiting for (two week wait, waiting to o/trigger/ivf/iui etc):  TWW, just ovulated this past Sunday (7/29).

GTKY: "What was the best vacation you ever took with your significant other?"  Our honeymoon and this past Winter to all-inclusives in Mexico.  It was amazing! 

• Age/Location: 35/Fresno, CA

Trying since: June 2012

CD/DPO: 23/9

Waiting for: 2WW

GTKY: Our honeymoon to Aruba

Me 35. DH 35. Start TTC 06/12. DH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"