Working Moms

CP: For $100M net

Joe Paterno inspired:

You find out your co-worker is a child molester....He offers you $100M net to keep his secret. 

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CP: For $100M net

• Before I opened your post I was thinking there isn't much I wouldn't do for $100M. But this is definitely one of them.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Heck NO I would not keep that secret!! I am curious who selected that they would, makes me sick to my stomach.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just think, so many people covered up what was going on at Penn State and for what?  The reputation of their football program. 

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• imageluvmagoldn:
    Before I opened your post I was thinking there isn't much I wouldn't do for $100M. But this is definitely one of them.

Exactly this.  I would do pretty much anything for $100M but NOT this. 

• Whoever voted yes is disgusting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OH HELL NO! 

I would, however, take his money first, and then report him. Because f--k him, you know?

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageredheadscu:

OH HELL NO! 

I would, however, take his money first, and then report him. Because f--k him, you know?

YES.   

• imagemexicolombiana:

imageluvmagoldn:
    Before I opened your post I was thinking there isn't much I wouldn't do for $100M. But this is definitely one of them.

Exactly this.  I would do pretty much anything for $100M but NOT this. 

Agreed!

• imageluvmagoldn:

I would do pretty much anything to myself for 100M, but I'm not willing to harm others, especially children for my personal gain.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"