Cloth Diapering
Options

question about detergent

I was going to buy Rockin' Green detergent for washing my diapers but now I'm reading in some places that people use Tide original.  This would be so much cheaper and easier.

Is Tide original good for all diapers (organic and synthetic?) and does it need to be liquid or solid (does that matter?)

I want to start washing my diapers in the next couple weeks so I need to know if I can just buy this instead of the rockin green?  I have heard that you have to make sure it's not the "free and clear" kind of tide. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: question about detergent

• Options
    You want to get Tide Ultra original powder (HE version if needed for your machine).  It's all I've ever used on my CDs (natural and synthetic fibers) and haven't had any problems. 
  • Options

imageveruca5839:
    You want to get Tide Ultra original powder (HE version if needed for your machine).  It's all I've ever used on my CDs (natural and synthetic fibers) and haven't had any problems. 

Thank you! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageveruca5839:

How much do you use at a time? 

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Options
    imageAustinBride06:

imageveruca5839:

How much do you use at a time? 

I use up to the first line on the scoop.  But, it's really a trial and error to see what works best with your CD load size and machine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"