Nurseries and Baby Gear

Poang rocker?

Does anyone have any feedback on this chair?  Thanks!!!

Re: Poang rocker?

• Do you think it'd be comfy for a nursery chair?  :)  We had a huge upholstered rocker/glider that we just got rid of because it was just too large for DD's room, and I'm scouting for an alternative.  
  • We have a Poang rocker and I really like it. I never used it to nurse her though just because i felt like the back reclined a bit too much and I tended to lean forward when I nursed DD. I love it now when I want to rock her before naps or bedtime though. It's comfy!

ETA: We have the birch finish with a black cushion. Lemme know if you want to see a picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegracefulruby33:

We have a Poang rocker and I really like it. I never used it to nurse her though just because i felt like the back reclined a bit too much and I tended to lean forward when I nursed DD. I love it now when I want to rock her before naps or bedtime though. It's comfy!

ETA: We have the birch finish with a black cushion. Lemme know if you want to see a picture!

I would looove to see a picture!  :)

• imagemaddie80:
    imagegracefulruby33:

We have a Poang rocker and I really like it. I never used it to nurse her though just because i felt like the back reclined a bit too much and I tended to lean forward when I nursed DD. I love it now when I want to rock her before naps or bedtime though. It's comfy!

I would looove to see a picture!  :)

I thought I had one without DD in it, but I can't find it! So here ya go.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aw!!!!  That is so cute!  I'm in love with the chair, I think.  :)
  • I like it as a chair, but it's not great for nursing. I used it for a while and it was difficult to position pillows behind me so I was sitting up straight enough.
  • I tried it in the store and really didn't like it.  The seat is too deep for me.  I figured I would need to be able to get up and down without my hands if I was holding/nursing LO and it was really hard to do with that rocker.  I think some of it has to do with the fact that I am short (5' 3.5").  But it really wouldn't have worked for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • People who have them love them, and I was gung-ho about buying one.  But alas, i couldn't even get my pregnant a$$ out of the chair with the use of both of my hands.  Props to moms who can get out while holding a baby.  It's so low and VERY reclined.

Cute though.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I just purchased the regular Poang chair. It's a dark wood finish with a black and white cushion. I love it.
  • imagemaddie80:
    Do you think it'd be comfy for a nursery chair?  :)  We had a huge upholstered rocker/glider that we just got rid of because it was just too large for DD's room, and I'm scouting for an alternative.  

We have the regular poang. It is comfy and I used it to nurse but since the arms are wooden - I definitely needed my boppy or it would have been uncomfortable. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"