Potty Training
Options

Does this happen to your daughter too?

My DD is 2 1/2 and potty training is going really well. She has pooped on the potty 5 days in a row and went in her pull up at preschool today =(.

My question is about PEE. When she sits on the potty, whether it is the potty seat (we have THIS one), the regular toilet with a potty seat on it, or a regular toilet....her pee comes UP and OUT. I have to remind her to lean forward so it aims down. She peed all over my feet and pants at preschool today on their toilet and got a bit of it on her shirt too. I didn't get mad at her at all, never have, just tell her I have to clean up and we'll work on that. 

I don't know if she just isn't spreading her legs apart enough or if this is just completely normal? I am tired of being peed on. =/

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Re: Does this happen to your daughter too?

• Options
    I spread her legs apart when she goes to avoid this, but it might just be the anatomy of her vagina in which case I don't know what you would do. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    clojelclojel member
    yes - this happens to DD a lot, she used to get the seat and the step stool a lot.  she actually started sitting on the toilet w/ her legs spread way apart...more like straddling it...which seems to help.  i think if they spread their legs further apart, they naturally lean forward for balance and the pee flows more downward.  good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"