June 2012 Moms

Does anyone else have a rash??

I'm almost 6 weeks PP and about two weeks ago I noticed that I had a slight rash on the tops of my breasts. Over the last week it has gotten MUCH worse, and I noticed it on the inside of my knees and outside of my thighs. Now it's everywhere, and it ITCHES like crazy! My mom told me that it could just be hormones, but IDK. They are small, red bumps. I'm also breastfeeding, could it have something to do with that? (It has not spread to my baby, or my husband) I see my dr. on Weds., but was wondering if anyone else has this problem, and what they are doing to alleviate the itch. Thanks in advance!

Re: Does anyone else have a rash??

• It's rare, but some women develop PUPPS rash after they deliver instead of before. I'm sure your doc will be able to tell you what's going on. 
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • When I was about 1.5 weeks postpartum I got a weird rash on my knees & elbows that lasted a couple of days and was completely miserable...google told me it was common & possibly a reaction to the epi, but since you're so far PP I would definitely ask your doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"