Babies on the Brain
Options

XP BFP!

I woke up Friday and tested. I got the faintest line ever. DH and my Mom couldn't even really see it. Friday evening I tested again and the line was still so faint. But at least it was visible. There was no question! Saturday I woke up and tested again and it was lighter than Friday afternoon. I thought maybe it didn't like my FMU, so I tested again with SMU and it was darker. yay! Today I tested with SMU and it is at it's darkest! I'm so thrilled!

How I told DH. I called him Friday at work and told him about the super faint line but I told him my eyes were probably just making it up. When he got home from work, I showed him the second test I took with the line that was actually visible. I've shown him every test since then and together we have watched the line get darker and darker.

I'm completely shocked it happened on the first cycle. It still hasn't really hit me. I am calling tomorrow AM to make an appt. FX everything goes well. 

Started TTC 7/12
BFP on 7/27/12.
Suspected Miscarriage on 8/14/12 @ 6w1d..
Ectopic found & removed from right tube on 9/7/12 @ 9w4d.

Continued trying for another year.
HSG Oct 2013 shows Left tube clear, right tube blocked.
BFP Nov 2013. Miscarriage at 5w3d.
BFP Jan 2014. Ectopic- found and removed from left tube 6w2d.

On to IVF.
Hydrosalpinx found in right tube. Oct 2014.
Remaining portions of Right and Left tubes removed 1/6/15.
Started BCP FEB 24,
started stims Mar 18.  Antagonist protocol. (menopur, bravelle, cetrotide)
"Slow responder" - stimmed for 14 days.
Triggered with 5,000IU norvarel.  8 Follicles. 5 Retrieved. 4 Mature. All 4 fertilized w/ICSI.
OHSS- Transfer cancelled.
2 Embies made it to day 5. Both 4ab; frozen.
FET Scheduled for May 20th!!
1 5ab frosty transferred.
BFP @ 4dp5dt
Beta: 12dp=248 | 14dp=648 | 25dp=7,442

Re: XP BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"