June 2011 Moms
Options

Score!

I found a Summer Infant Video Monitor at a consignment sale for only $30! This monitor usually sells for 100 or more. YAY! We already tested it out and the picture quality is great!

Also, I got a practically brand new crib from a family friend for absolutely free! YAY! LO2's room is coming together nicely! Since LO2 is also a girl, we don't need really need any new clothes, so that will save as well. I think we will buy a couple new bottles, a bedding set, and a few room decor items and we are all set! So excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Score!

• Options
    Awesome! I found the same monitor at Once upon a Child for $20 only the video screen didn't work so it was half off. But that was fine by me because we already have that monitor and I just needed a second camera. I snatched that thing up and hid it in my cart, no way was I letting that deal go! I was so proud, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    Awesome!  I love getting great deals!
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome. We just have the Angelcare monitor. I think next time I want a video monitor, too.
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imageLollyBug18:
    Awesome! I found the same monitor at Once upon a Child for $20 only the video screen didn't work so it was half off. But that was fine by me because we already have that monitor and I just needed a second camera. I snatched that thing up and hid it in my cart, no way was I letting that deal go! I was so proud, lol.

This is a fantastic idea, buying one with a broken screen so you can get the extra cam.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"