Nurseries and Baby Gear

Fisher Price Baby Swing

Has anyone bought the Fisher Price Snug A Bunny or Little Lamb baby swing?

I have a close friend who got the Little Lamb swing as a gift, but she said it doesn't plug in and they keep having to replace batteries.
I registered for the Snug A Bunny and on the Babies R Us description it says it requires batteries, but on the Fisher Price Website it says it has a plug in option that saves on batteries. It's the same for the Little Lamb swing too.

If anyone has ones of these swings, could you let me know if it actually does come in with a plug in option or is it soemthing extra that has to be bought?

"Where you invest your love, you invest your life." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: Fisher Price Baby Swing

• I have the Snugabunny swing and it has both.  I thought about the lamb one but changed my mind solely because of the no plug in option. BTW the Snugabunny is only 119.00 at Wal-Mart right now. BRU price matches.....just a thought.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pai314pai314 member
    Yep! We have the snug a bunny one & just put it together tonight! It takes batteries or plugs in! Its seriously awesome! I love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the My Little Lamb swing and it does not come with a plug in option. As far as batteries, we got adapters for batteries so we can use AAs instead of Ds and we also use rechargeable batteries so you don't have to keep buying new batteries. It has been convenient to be able to move the swing where we wanted to without having to worry about it being near a plug. We loved the swing. It was sad to pack it away yesterday, but it was taking up valuable crawl space for DD and she hasn't slept in it for like 4 months. :-)
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We have the one with batteries, but my husband ended up converting it to a plug in.  Not sure how he did that, but it worked really well.  For the first few months of Cole's life, it was the only place he was happy!
  • Thanks for the info ladies! :)

I'll also be checking out Walmart's prices, thanks again!

"Where you invest your love, you invest your life." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • the FP Snuggabunny has the plug in and batteries option.. my friend uses it plugged in.. 

its $119 on amazon as well right now...  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"