March 2012 Moms
Options

New Game

So I was sat on the floor withour lil guy and he was being a bit fussy, he is tired but not sleepy .. I was sat with my legs stretched out in front and had him sat on my knees, he is too long to lay him with his head on my knee and feet  and legs up my stomach... yeah so i'm short too..which doesn't help.

So I started to raise my knees and he starts smiling..so I started playing elevators ( there is a workout for your thighs ladies) ... up and down and making  whoop whoopp whoop whhooooppdee noises... as the elevator went up and down.. he had a blast and I have never heard him laugh so much continually ... it was awesome but tiring on the old legs.

I can see him loving the old riding game later when he is a bit bigger.. dunno if you do that here..

https://rhymesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/03/this-is-way-lady-rides.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Game

• Options

Cute!

We play "this is the way the lady rides" all the time. He thinks it is hilarious!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We play a game called "trap door." I sit at the end of a chair and lay him in my lap on his back. I hold him by the hands and help him sit up and then I sing out "Trap door!" and I open up my legs and lower him through. We do it again and sometimes he lays back down on my legs, other times it's a trap door. It's hilarious how fun he thinks this is. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"