November 2011 Moms
Options

I made number 7 so I won't give Sparkly...whatever the satisfaction of commenting on her post. So, Why!? Why do you feel the need to be so damn mean on here? We are all so happy and Bam you join and are just hateful. 

Anyone. Anyone? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: #7

• Options
    I only get mean when other people get mean. I have a strange liking of calling them out on it.
  • Options

I'm here to try and make you think a little about what you post.  If everyone gets along and agrees with anything, it will be the most boring place on earth.

Posting five times in a row makes you look like you have nothing else to do with your life.  Getting butt-hurt over something a stranger on the internet says makes you look terribly insecure.  Calling someone names just because they are stirring the pot (as you are trying to do) is the pot calling the kettle black.  Blaming different posts on insecurities does not make sense.

If you don't like me, ignore me or call me out. I honestly don't care one little bit.  If you want puppies and rainbows forever, then you shouldn't be on an internet board that is open for the whole world to see.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCmmo14:
    imageSparklyunicornstarfish:

I'm here to try and make you think a little about what you post.  If everyone gets along and agrees with anything, it will be the most boring place on earth.

Posting five times in a row makes you look like you have nothing else to do with your life.  Getting butt-hurt over something a stranger on the internet says makes you look terribly insecure.  Calling someone names just because they are stirring the pot (as you are trying to do) is the pot calling the kettle black.  Blaming different posts on insecurities does not make sense.

If you don't like me, ignore me or call me out. I honestly don't care one little bit.  If you want puppies and rainbows forever, then you shouldn't be on an internet board that is open for the whole world to see.

Who named you director of the board? be careful when falling from that high horse of yours... go hands first as not to face plant!

You answering every post about your post proves that you have nothing better to do than being on here writing, so chill it. Learn to disagree with people while respecting what they say.  

This was exactly the point of the original postings. As amazing as it may seem, I'm not really butthurt over the post, even though many would agree it was rude. I do understand we are all adults here, and people have different opinions. I find it interesting to read and compare these different viewpoints, hence the postings. I believe how you choose to debate and treat other people says a lot about a person. No one was looking to attack anyone, until #6 was made.

• Options

i'm just here for the gifs. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesap05e:

GIF QUEEN! Seriously...we do need more on this board. I would start a GIF war, but that might mean that I don't love my child ;-)

• Options
    imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:
    imagesap05e:

GIF QUEEN! Seriously...we do need more on this board. I would start a GIF war, but that might mean that I don't love my child ;-)

I would totally join the gif party, but I am too technologically impaired to know how to post anything other than words hahaha 

Same here. Someone tell me how!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"