November 2011 Moms
Options

Mama&baby

I will apologize for suggesting you do not spend enough time with your LO
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mama&baby

• Options

The big bad AE is apologizing because the right person called her out. I won't even start on the irony of you making fun of people for spending time on the internet when you clear do the same thing. 

Funny you think it's a positive that your DH likes to parent alone, maybe he just doesn't want to be around you.

Why don't you beat it and find something better to do with your precious time. 

• Options

Hi Kip!

The apology was because instead of just saying that so many posts are stupid (which it is) I attacked her as a mom, which was not necessary in that post.

You are a little ray of sunshine, continue the good job you are doing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKipDynamite:

The big bad AE is apologizing because the right person called her out. I won't even start on the irony of you making fun of people for spending time on the internet when you clear do the same thing. 

Funny you think it's a positive that your DH likes to parent alone, maybe he just doesn't want to be around you.

Why don't you beat it and find something better to do with your precious time. 

Wow.  I think Sparkly did a nice thing here, trying to apologize for something that she clearly had 2nd thoughts about.  The post is for Mama&baby.  Let her decide if she's okay with it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Oh thanks KBBH for showing me the way.

I have been on this board for over a year and one apology on one shiity thing isn't going to cut it.

If you think its cute and fun then good for you. But I have been on these boards in general for about 5 years and this AE is probably one of the most pathetic and I am sick of her coming on and acting like she owns the joint.

If you want to have an AE to have fun and be funny thats one thing, but having one just to be an ass is lame!

• Options
    Hi Pot...it's me, Kettle...
  • Options
    imageKipDynamite:

I have been on this board for over a year and one apology on one shiity thing isn't going to cut it.

If you think its cute and fun then good for you. But I have been on these boards in general for about 5 years and this AE is probably one of the most pathetic and I am sick of her coming on and acting like she owns the joint.

If you want to have an AE to have fun and be funny thats one thing, but having one just to be an ass is lame!

Dear Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mrs. Kettle.

• Options
    AE turf war?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSparklyunicornstarfish:

Owe me a coke! Samesies!

• Options
    imagelittlewinnie15:

Owe me a coke! Samesies!

YesDrinks

• Options

I can accept your apology... I normally don't care too much about TB, but when someone insults me as a mom that's the time I get "butthurt", if you will. I might not be the one who has the most self-confidence, but those who tend to throw insults also tend to also have a low-self esteem

But anyways... thanks for your apology. I am totally staying out of this turf war though.....

• Options
    imagemama&baby:

I can accept your apology... I normally don't care too much about TB, but when someone insults me as a mom that's the time I get "butthurt", if you will. I might not be the one who has the most self-confidence, but those who tend to throw insults also tend to also have a low-self esteem

But anyways... thanks for your apology. I am totally staying out of this turf war though.....

As it should be, Mama&baby.  You accepted Sparkly's apology, which was for you and you only.  I'm glad you two sorted it out.

• Options
    imageKipDynamite:

Hey, Kip!  Stop puffing your feathers around at me and take the BS somewhere else.  You say you've been on the board for "over 5 years" but you're a Newbie under this name.  At least I'm calling you out as my REAL persona.  I don't mind people knowing what I think and feel.  This was for Sparkly and Mama.  I'm done.

• Options

KBBH, I don't have beef with you, but you did stick YOUR nose where it wasn't needed. I was sick of Sparkly and I said something to her. You are the one that went out of your way to stand up for her. 

In regards to this AE, you are right, I didn't want to do it under my own name. You got me.

I have no idea why you are even involved in this.  

• Options
    imageKipDynamite:

KBBH, I don't have beef with you, but you did stick YOUR nose where it wasn't needed. I was sick of Sparkly and I said something to her. You are the one that went out of your way to stand up for her. 

In regards to this AE, you are right, I didn't want to do it under my own name. You got me.

Wait, really?  You're going to say that I had no right to be in this when you were the first one to reply to something that she said to someone ELSE?  Hmmmm....  VERY interesting.  I see there is no reasoning with you, or any further need to explain myself.  Have a beautiful evening.  

• Options

imageKipDynamite:

Alright, Kip.  Now THAT's funny. 

• Options
    imageKBBH:
    imageKipDynamite:

Wait, really?  You're going to say that I had no right to be in this when you were the first one to reply to something that she said to someone ELSE?  Hmmmm....  VERY interesting.  I see there is no reasoning with you, or any further need to explain myself.  Have a beautiful evening.  

I think the important takeaway here is that you need to create an AE to say what you want to say around here now. Shoot - should I have created an AE to say this? Crap!

• Options
    imagelittlewinnie15:
    imageKBBH:
    imageKipDynamite:

I think the important takeaway here is that you need to create an AE to say what you want to say around here now. Shoot - should I have created an AE to say this? Crap!

Yes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"