October 2011 Moms

{{{{{{ Ovey }}}}}}

We need follow up. Did you get your swinging girls night out or was your friend flaky? I though of your still sleeping azz this morning at 6:15 when my kids woke me up. I sent little lighting bolts of hatred and jealousy. What's sleeping in like? Please describe it in great detail.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: {{{{{{ Ovey }}}}}}

• We actually had a great time.  We went to Launch and saw DJ Shadow and Chromeo.  We got drunk, danced the night away, went back to her house and giggled for hours.  I got home at 3:15.  Sleeping in was glorious!  Food tastes better.  Colors are more vivid. 

I got up at 11:15 and took a 30 minute shower and had a cup of coffee the size of my head.  Downside, I have not been this hungover in a looong time.  Worth it.

• That sounds glorious!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Did you have fun at karaoke?
  • It was fun. Also with the drinking and the dancing. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in awhile. Though, being dateless, I kept finding myself trapped in awkward boring conversations.

I am thankfully not hungover, but sooooo tired and achy from three hours of drunk couch sleep. 

• Drunk couch sleep is the worst. =(

I paid for my 24 hours of freedom with three days of letting him sleep in and more sex than usual last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"