November 2011 Moms

Controversial topic #6

Trying to get five heated discussions started (all at once) on the weekend when you should be spending time with your family and friends in real life.

Discuss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Controversial topic #6

• Maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about how others choose to spend their time. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageSparklyunicornstarfish:

Trying to get five heated discussions started (all at once) on the weekend when you should be spending time with your family and friends in real life.

Discuss.

Seriously? LO just went down for a nap so I am back on here.... I didn't expect for it to be all answered in the same day... just like the UO has gone on forever. I try to keep the board going when I have the opportunity and noticed that since the UO has died off the board was lacking discussion....

WTH is it with people being so god dam* judgemental?

• Loading the player...
  • imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:
    imageSparklyunicornstarfish:

Discuss.

Seriously? LO just went down for a nap so I am back on here.... I didn't expect for it to be all answered in the same day... just like the UO has gone on forever. I try to keep the board going when I have the opportunity and noticed that since the UO has died off the board was lacking discussion....

if you should be spending time with your family and friends in real life, then why are you posting on a sunday? I am confused... 

Yes Cuz someone is more concerned about being a bit*& than making sense :-)

• imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:
    imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:

Discuss.

if you should be spending time with your family and friends in real life, then why are you posting on a sunday? I am confused... 

Honestly! MAybe the topic should be: why do you think people go out of their way on a SUNDAY to be judgemental?

Discuss! 

I like the way you think!

We should do a segment of "what really grinds my gears". Ya know what really grinds my gears? When the same person posts the same kind of judgemental shi* on the board to try to get the reputation of "the bitc& you  don't mess with". It's like high school all over again. So sad, really!

LOL the funny thing about this is that I've posted a few times about my family's current job situation..... we're around each other 24/7 so we have more " family bonding time" then we know what to do with!

Discuss.

Are you just trying to stir the pot? Mature?

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Off topic but Alysson I had to say your LO is adorable!
  • imagemama&baby:
    Off topic but Alysson I had to say your LO is adorable!

aw! thank you so much! :)

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Discuss.

It's called naptime. And downtime. I know I've already had my fill of family time for one weekend. It's time for me to sit on my butt and be non-productive.
  • imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:
    imageCmmo14:
    imagemama&baby:

Discuss.

Honestly! MAybe the topic should be: why do you think people go out of their way on a SUNDAY to be judgemental?

Discuss! 

Because they aren't doing anything useful or family-oriented themselves and are feeling guilty. That's my theory.
  • What I think of the OP:

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• It is very funny that this post has more replies than any of the other controversial topics that address real issues...(my DD happens to be out with DH today, he loves parenting her by himself, not that it is anyone's business).

So please continue calling me a passive aggressive b!tch on here, or go post on other topics that try and discuss real things.

It is very funny that this post has more replies than any of the other controversial topics that address real issues...(my DD happens to be out with DH today, he loves parenting her by himself, not that it is anyone's business).

So please continue calling me a passive aggressive b!tch on here, or go post on other topics that try and discuss real things.

If you can be home without LO wouldn't you assume that other people can be home without their LO/DH?

This is stupid. Who cares how many replies a post has or how "real" the issues are that are being discussed. Post what you want, reply to what you want, and stop caring what other people think so much. 

• imageddgrgirl23:

It is very funny that this post has more replies than any of the other controversial topics that address real issues...(my DD happens to be out with DH today, he loves parenting her by himself, not that it is anyone's business).

If you can be home without LO wouldn't you assume that other people can be home without their LO/DH?

This is stupid. Who cares how many replies a post has or how "real" the issues are that are being discussed. Post what you want, reply to what you want, and stop caring what other people think so much. 

image GIFSoup 

You calling me stupid?  

• The unicorn is back...

• imagedesine77:
    imageddgrgirl23:

image GIFSoup 

You calling me stupid?  

LOL love the GIF...
  • imagesap05e:

The unicorn is back...

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagedesine77:
    imageddgrgirl23:

image GIFSoup 

You calling me stupid?  

image GIFSoup

• Boring, I've seen this before. Come back when you have some new material. 

• What can I say?  Sparkly makes TB girls dance when she wants...

Discuss.

Well aren't we a grown up... Confused

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• imageclizh:

Discuss.

Well aren't we a grown up... Confused

You mean "grown-up" or "grownup".

"Read the books, don
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"