Cloth Diapering
Options

Flip covers...

Hey ladies I was wondering will Flip covers fit newborns??? I have about 5 newborn covers (thirsties and rumparooz) and 3 Flip covers. I thought I was set as far a covers to use with my prefolds but I read somewhere today that the Flip covers will be to big in the beginning .  Should I invest in more rumparooz or thirsties for the time being???? 

Anniversary

Re: Flip covers...

• Options
    Flip covers likely won't fit a newborn, however, if you already have 5 NB covers you don't need more. Five should be enough. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejennyann28:
    Flip covers likely won't fit a newborn, however, if you already have 5 NB covers you don't need more. Five should be enough. 

This.  I was skeptical of people who said we would only need 3-4 covers, but it's true!  You'll be doing laundry every 1-3 days, and 5 covers will be enough!  The brands that worked best for us was RaR NB, Thirsties Duo size 1, and Bummis Super Whisper Wrap NB. 

ETA: The flip covers started to fit my skinny baby around 9 pounds.  With most diapers, the shape of your baby will determine how well diapers fit.   

April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies I really appreciate it... I was starting to panic thinking I didn't have enough!!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"