November 2011 Moms

Well crap, now what?

I went and spent some time at the lake today and now the diaper bag is infested with ants. And they're all over my car. What the heck am I supposed to do about that?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well crap, now what?

• I hate ants, they are horrible this year.  There is nowhere for them to live in the bag and car, they will clear out.  Dump everything out of the diaper bag and leave it outside overnight.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • They don't have any way to survive in the car, and if it's hot where you live that will quickly kill them. That sucks though! Bugs are the main reason I hate summer. They ruin the fun :(
  • Loading the player...
  • get this stuff from Amazon called Advion. It's amazing! 
  • Thanks everyone. In this heat, they'll probably all be dead or have bailed by the end of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unfortunately, we have them around our house.  The suck.  We aren't dirty people - yet they seem to find us.  I JUST went to Target yesterday and found a non toxic (safe around pets ant and roach spray).  It is made with peppermint and rosemary extract.  I used it today and so far it's working.  You could at least spray it on the floor mats and in the trunk?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"