December 2010 Moms
Options

Sooo mad at DH - updated

*** Here's an update:  After some quiet, don't wake the baby yelling and a little panic/asthma attack on my part (geez), he broke down in tears and apologies and the promise to be better at the husband gig and more helpful overall and to never mention sex or his needs again as long as I am pregnant or recovering from a pregnancy. ***

So, background:  I hate giving blowjobs.  HATE it.  Your neck hurts, your hands hurt, it's vile and disgusting, you have a headache the rest of the day, your jaws hurt.  It's painful and gross and I just say no.  This is how I feel and I'm not going to change my mind.

Also, I'm pregnant right?  Not very far along at all.  In that stage where the sight of food and liquids make me vomit everywhere.  I'm so very sick that I can barely get off the couch. Add to that, I'm still spotting and scared to death and have a million things to worry about that don't include DH's d*ck.

My DH asks a few weeks ago for a bj.  And I say no, food makes me sick, go away (for what's it worth, we did have regular old sex though.)  So, he walks around the house talking about his penis and his "needs" for two weeks.  (Also, related, when I ask him to do anything [clean something, mow, etc] more than once, he tells me if I "nag" him about it, then he's not going to do it at all, but apparently, it's fine for him to nag me!)  Then yesterday, he leaves me an ARTICLE before he goes to work about the joys of giving your husband a blow job and tells me in a TEXT to read it and how he shouldn't have to "beg for it."  Article link for your enjoyment:  https://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/tips-questions/giving-a-blow-job

So, I know I'm pregnant and hormonal, but how pissed would you be?  I think if I say no to something involving my body, I shouldn't even owe an explanation as to why.  That should just be the end of it. Also, you don't send your wife a text telling her to read an article about blow jobs.  He came home yesterday to a bed made on the couch and a note to not enter our bedroom for any reason.  To his credit, I didn't see him.  I haven't spoken to him at all since then, except a text from him asking if I was talking to him yet.  I told him maybe when he gets home.

Over-reacting?  Would you pissed off?  On top of the fact that he is no way helpful around the house, I'm just soooo mad at him right now over this.  Irrationally - want to throw all his clothes out the front door - mad.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Sooo mad at DH - updated

• Options

Oh Id give him a BJ all right, then proceed to throw up all over his d1ck. 

What an ass, Im sorry you have to deal with that crap. You need to leave him an article about how he can just take care of himself....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options

We just sort of went through this.  I don't hate them as much as you but I have to really be in the mood or it will be really lousy.  I'd rather have the real deal anyway 

However, DH wanted one for his bday, the day I found out I was pregnant, the day I had a horrible sinus infection and COULD NOT BREATHE.  How on earth do you do that if you can't breathe.  Then he said "well are you at least going to have sex with me? It is my bday and we do have something to celebrate" I didn't because he was whiny and begging.  If you're begging for it or pouting, I'm not doing you any favors     Poor guy has only gotten action one day out of this whole month

No.  You're not overreacting  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you!  He just walked in the door a few hours early because apparently he got heat sick at work (legit - it's 106 outside and he works in a metal building with no a/c.)  I might drop LO off at a realtive's house so I can YELL.  Keep the opinions coming!  I feel better already. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

Thank you!  He just walked in the door a few hours early because apparently he got heat sick at work (legit - it's 106 outside and he works in a metal building with no a/c.)  I might drop LO off at a realtive's house so I can YELL.  Keep the opinions coming!  I feel better already. :)

Do it! He needs to realize growing a human being isn't a bed of roses and if needs a bj so bad, he needs to learn how to become flexible  

• Options
    imagejarebearsmom:
    imagepitterpatter129:

Do it! He needs to realize growing a human being isn't a bed of roses and if needs a bj so bad, he needs to learn how to become flexible  

LOL!  Personally, I think all men should be required to give another guy one - just so they actually know.  Not a "gay" thing or even a sex thing, just as a lesson so when they ask, they know what's really going on. :)

• Options
    imagepitterpatter129:
    imagejarebearsmom:
    imagepitterpatter129:

LOL!  Personally, I think all men should be required to give another guy one - just so they actually know.  Not a "gay" thing or even a sex thing, just as a lesson so when they ask, they know what's really going on. :)

I try to time mine for when it's been a while since we've done anything so it will be over quickly and it has to be when he hasn't mentioned one in a month AND he's done something good.  For instance the last time was when he started working out.  I'd been wanting him to start losing weight so that was my way if rewarding him lol 

• Options
    imagejessrenee11:

What an ass, Im sorry you have to deal with that crap. You need to leave him an article about how he can just take care of himself....

I think this wins for best answer ever. 
  • Options

His behavior is extremely disrespectful. I think all intimacy should be willingly offered not coerced, regardless of one party's so called "needs."

I'd definitely be having a serious talk with my H if he ever acted this way.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagejessrenee11:

I think this wins for best answer ever. 

If he is anything like MH the thought of vomit scares him. I would never have to give another BJ for life.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    imagejessrenee11:

This is why I love you. 

And I agree with everything said. Not cool.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options

You have every right to be pissed.

The thought of a wiener in my mouth right now just makes me GAG so I know how you feel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    I would be majorly pi'ssed. We also have the bj issue in our house too. I flat out HATE giving them and reserve them for special occasions only. DH bugs me about it all the time and still just doesn't get it. If my DH pulled that he would be in the dog house for a while and he's have to find a way to make up for being such a tool.
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageGrayGhost13:

His behavior is extremely disrespectful. I think all intimacy should be willingly offered not coerced, regardless of one party's so called "needs."

I'd definitely be having a serious talk with my H if he ever acted this way.

Ditto! The fact that he sent you an "article" telling you why you should do it is even more disgraceful. I'm sorry that he's acting like that.

I'm glad you made up the couch and kicked him out (if just for the night)

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    imagejessrenee11:

This is great! I'd probably ignore him for a while too.

imageimage
  • Options
    Ugh DH has been annoying me about sex and bjs too.  I feel awful cause its probably been over a month but I'm just so huge and so not in the mood.  And the longer he goes without, the more whiney he gets.  Its like STFU, you acting like a horny 16 year old isn't gonna make me want you.
  • Options

I'd be ripping mad!!  Talk about a lack of respect.  These are those situations that I wish I was better at being devious because I'd totally think up something horrid to do to get him back.  I think I might take a weekend away with the kiddos though to visit family and give him some time to stew.  Leave him with many, many articles about how to show respect.  Pfft....

• Options
    Wow, he's really being a giant douche. Does he not understand that you are nauseous? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

OMG, very disrespectful! It's one thing to ask, but once you say no, that's it. You can't be a baby about it!  He should at least be more respectful and hands-off because you are pregnant and spotting and sick.  His actions show how little empathy he has for that.

BTW, I once threw up on my H after giving a BJ when we were in college.  I wonder if that's why I don't have to do them anymore?  Wink

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    He's being totally disrespectful and I don't think you were over reacting.

• Options
    imagejarebearsmom:
    imagepitterpatter129:

That made me LOL, literally!

OP- Sorry your H is being so selfish right now. I am sure you will find a way to drive the lessons of empathy, respect and compromise home for him.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options

That is just all sorts of wrong. Even if you weren't pg, sick, whatever - if you don't want to do it, then that's just too f*cking bad for him.Show him the way to the shower & let him take care of himself.

You are not overreacting at all & I am so sorry you even have this stress on top of everything else. 

• Options
    Um wow. Not over reacting in the slightest... DH hasn't had a BJ in over 2 years, here. But he never ever asks. Shiit, we didn't even have sex for like 7 mo at a time BOTH times that I was pg! I got swollen hamburger crotch and it hurt. He's never complained.

I agree... Give him a BJ and puke. Right in his mouth. Then ask how he likes the taste of bodily fluids... Or perhaps next time he has a stomach bug you can tell him to go downtown on you! I seriously can't even believe him!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad your H came around! I hope it can also be give-and-take and you can do something ELSE  nice for him to show you appreciate his understanding. But you were 100% in the right for everything on this!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"