Pregnant after 35
Options

***amandaleigh***

Just checking in on you girlie!!! Not sure if you have news yet, but thinking the time is near.

If you aren't in L&D yet, how are you feeling? 

ttc since 2/2010 ~
me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ***amandaleigh***

• Options

She made a recent post on the Natural Birth Forum

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67643632.aspx

BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Options

Thank you for thinking of me. No labor yet, though I am still hopeful I will get a chance to get the party started on my own. 

I do have to make an appearance today at L and D for a fluid check. I'll update with how that goes.

I swear this is the longest IVF gestation I have ever seen here. Baby boy must be comfortable :) 

I have come up with some kind of plan if I am to be induced that makes me more at peace with it all, and since thursday evening I decided that I will stop working and focus on birthing, which is helping wrap my mind around my choices and the situation better. 

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good for you. You sound like me - I'd also be one to work right up until the very end. 

Your boy must be super cozy up in there, chilling where it's warm and dark. I understand - must be nice.

That's good to know you've come up with a back-up plan in case of induction that will make you feel comfortable. Even though I am still so early, my first appointment with the Peri, they said since I have twins we might have to do a c-section, which is something I had never even though of. I quickly had to wrap my head around the fact that my wishes for doing a hippie style hypno water birth were no longer. This process is going to be medicalized. I expressed my concerns to my RE, whom I completely trust, and he said you just have to do what's safest. And he repeated that. My mindset changed at that point, and after reading all of the stories here, I see that birth plans change constantly, all the time.

I commend your flexibility, and still hope you are able to get some of what you want out of the experience. But most importantly, that you are able to see you healthy baby boy very, very soon!

Sending you piles of happy, good thoughts.

ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"