Babies on the Brain
Options

I am so freaking hungry

I ate 2 whole wheat waffles with about 1T of crunch peanut butter on them (combined), and a thing of oikos greek yogurt for breakfast. I was trying to be all healthy like. I'm starving to death. So hungry.
imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: I am so freaking hungry

• Options
    Me too, hungry that is.  I had a whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese.  Fortunately, it's getting close to lunch time. 
  • Options
    I meant to take today off, but I had 2 dr appts this week, so I was out for a total of 6hrs. I took 8hrs of vacay for today, leaving me 2 extra. So that means I can leave at 1 instead of 3. If I skip lunch, which I intend to, then I can leave at 12. I need to ride the bike for 30 mins today for the training plan, but I think I'll go home and eat something and then come back. I live a whole 7 minutes away.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe keep a stash of nuts in your desk? They're pretty healthy for you, and have protein to help with your recovery from workout. I usually drink a serving size of Bolthouse Farms strawberry banana smoothie (8oz). It has a good bit of calories, but is packed with tons of fruits and keeps me pretty full.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options

imageBoopADoopBetty:
    Maybe keep a stash of nuts in your desk? They're pretty healthy for you, and have protein to help with your recovery from workout. I usually drink a serving size of Bolthouse Farms strawberry banana smoothie (8oz). It has a good bit of calories, but is packed with tons of fruits and keeps me pretty full.

Snacks are definitely something I'll need to work on as I get farther into the training plan. I normally have a box of wheat thins at my desk, but I ate them a couple of weeks ago and forgot to buy a new box last night. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options

I love snacks!!  My favorites are:

Sunflower seeds (they come pre-shelled)

Cheezits (they have a reduced fat option that tastes just the same)

Any kind of cheese!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"