Parenting after a Loss

Tell us:

Something you cute your LO/s is/are doing lately!
BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tell us:

• He attacks my face with open mouth kisses everywhere, and he getts really excited and screams like a silly little thing while he does it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • B likes to "jump" into a hug with me when I'm done dressing her. As in, I usually stand her up on her changing table to finish adjusting her pants or whatever and she opens her arms when I am done and "falls" into a hug around my neck.

Also, she's been waking up and practicing animal noises in the morning. Today was monkey day. Yesterday was chicken. Bawk bawk bawk!

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Loading the player...
  • Sooo cute!
  • imageSonadora:

B likes to "jump" into a hug with me when I'm done dressing her. As in, I usually stand her up on her changing table to finish adjusting her pants or whatever and she opens her arms when I am done and "falls" into a hug around my neck.

Lucas does the same thing. I love it!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • OatoaOatoa member

imagepottermommy:
    He attacks my face with open mouth kisses everywhere, and he getts really excited and screams like a silly little thing while he does it.

I'm getting open mouth kisses too!  I love them!

She's also begun to lift her hands or stretch out for me to pick her up if she's on the floor and wants to be held.  It may not always be this way but I like that she is indicating she wants ME to hold her:)

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14

• Ollie can say Daddy and Bubba, when he gets mad at those two it is hilarious. He repeats their names getting louder and louder.

The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • DS was feeding me blueberries today. So sweet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• He just started crawling last Sunday, so to put it mildly he's been doing some creative moving this week: Hopping his legs forward, sticking his butt in the air, trying to crawl with one leg extended to the side...you name it.  Gotta figure out what works best, I guess. 

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• K has been smacking her lips :)  So cute! 

• vflipovflipo member
    A has started saying "daddy" instead of "dada." Mommy is still tough for her for some reason.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • DS has sweet moments and grabs my face to pull me in for a kiss. Usually he then takes the opportunity to grab my glasses or pinch me...but I get kisses from the deal.
    He won't kiss anyone but his mommy... it melts my heart.
  • DS started army crawling backwards & will spin around in a circle really fast while on his belly.
  • She'll whisper back to us. My voice is gone so I whispered "dada" (her favorite word) to her and she whispered it back. 

Future Harvard grad, there ;) 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• ksulliksulli member

She finds it hilarious when I lay on my tummy and she can lean on my back, especially if I then push up to a crawling position. Like, looses it in a fit of giggles funny. 

She also likes to run laps around the pool while stretching her arms out behind her and yelling so the neighbors all know how much fun she's having.  

*Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • ksulliksulli member

She finds it hilarious when I lay on my tummy and she can lean on my back, especially if I then push up to a crawling position. Like, looses it in a fit of giggles funny. 

She also likes to run laps around the pool while stretching her arms out behind her and yelling so the neighbors all know how much fun she's having.  

*Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"