Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

One week ago at this time....

I was getting comfy in the ER -- since I was going to be there for the next 7 hours. 

Today I had my quant drawn and get my "return to work" note from my OB's office and then get cleared by staff health so that I may return to work on Monday.  It was my first time driving since lunch last Friday and my first time really walking some distance...I have been in the recliner for the rest of the day.  Tonight after work, DH is going to bring me back to our place.  I also haven't been there since I left for work last Friday morning.  I think it is going to be a quiet night in watching the opening ceremonies. 

Married 7/7/2007 TTC 10/11 BFP 7/7/12 EDD 3/16/13 Ruptured Ectopic 7/20/12

Re: One week ago at this time....

• It's so weird, isn't it?  

I keep thinking about this too.. where I was a week ago (on the seven hour drive from my doctor back to where we are staying, after having a three-day panic attack before the D&C that I canceled the night before) or a month ago (on vacation in Scandinavia with DH, blissfully unaware that our baby had stopped growing weeks before).  I don't think it's helping anything to think about it, but I don't think it's hurting anything either.  

In thinking back though, besides the obvious, I'm most upset about the fact that I'll never be able to go back to that place where I'm just so happy and excited about being pregnant, and without this consuming fear that m/c will happen again.  I've known how common m/c are, but up until the beginning of July 2012, they were something that happened to other people, not me.

MrsH - I hope you have a relaxing night in tonight, and I hope your labs come back soon with the results you are hoping for.    

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • thinking back is hard, one week ago i was blissfully 16 weeks pregnant. Today i am struggling to keep my cool. 

• Loading the player...
  • I did receive a call from my OB tonight, my quant is back below 5 which means they got everything....so now we just wait to see when AF shows up.

Married 7/7/2007 TTC 10/11 BFP 7/7/12 EDD 3/16/13 Ruptured Ectopic 7/20/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"