Adoption
Options

ParentFinder.com?

Has anyone chosen to use parentfinder.com?  Our agency has a relationship with them and we can advertise a profile there, but I think it's rather expensive.  I would love to hear from of your feedback on the site!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ParentFinder.com?

• Options
    I haven't heard anything about that website, but we plan to use parentprofiles.com.  It seems everyone I know who recently adopted or is adopting is using that site, some people in combination with their agency advertising and they say they get most (if not all) their hits from parentprofiles.  Good luck!
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We used parentfinder for both of our adoptions and we love it, the cost for the level of outreach they provide and the help reaching expecting moms was amazing. Highly recommend parentfinder

We were with an agency for 2 years with few showings or little exposure. SO we looked at and actually signed up for several of these types of web sites. Little did we know the actual extent of outreach Parentfinder provided. THe other sites basically get your profile and it sits there. Many you could not even update your information or it was difficult. But we received many calls from other agencies saying the parentfinder showed we matched one of their birth mothers by more than xx%. At one point I think we had planned to talk to 3 different birth mothers on teh same day. Unfortunately we were not a match for any of those but over the next 2 months we received many more inquiries and could see hundreds of people reviewing our profile. 3 other site had one email that was surely a scam.. Anyhow after about 4 months we were matched. They also helped us get on social media and even helped us write articles about our adoption journey that got some national attention. This place knows what they are doing and they were so helpful as there are a few things on the site that were not intuitive but they helped us through them.

We paid for the big package and have recommend it to everybody we talk to...Can to tell we thing these folks are great. It was started and is staffed by adoptive parents that have gone through this. We like that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think it is important to look at your goal?make a family

Look at how rich the site is in terms of the tools it offers you, the visibility it offers you, and the size of their reach...nationwide?working 24/7 for you.  You are going to find that ParentFinder is by far the best on the market.  Then compare the cost?$90ish for the basic and a bit more if you go all in?big picture is that expensive?  No. 

Fries are less expensive than a salad, but which is better for you??that?s the way I look at it?I hope that helps....best wishes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"