Secondary IF
Options

wwyd?

Hi ladies,

I am hoping that some of you with experience can give me your thoughts on my situation.

I saw my ob/gyn yesterday for an office visit after my 2nd m/c. The doctor who told me on the phone that my betas had gone down told me that I should come in to the office and that it was probably time for testing. So yesterday I went in and met with a different doc. She basically said both m/c were most likely chromosomal abnormalities and that she didn't think testing was necessary but that if I wanted it that she would support that and start the process.

Basically, for those of you who have already had testing done do you think it is worth it after 2 losses? My husband thinks I should go for it but says it is ultimately my choice but I am a little hesitant. I would love to hear any and all experiences with the testing process. Thanks so much!

*** DS Born 2010 *** M/C Fall 2011 *** M/C Summer 2012 *** BFP 9/16/12!!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: wwyd?

• Options
    Thanks for your input! I was so thrown off when the doc said she didn't think it was necessary (when doc #1 said that discussing testing was the reason I should come in for an office visit!) that I didn't ask any questions about what it entails. I wasn't sure how invasive the testing would be, I can certainly handle blood tests! 
    *** DS Born 2010 *** M/C Fall 2011 *** M/C Summer 2012 *** BFP 9/16/12!!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"