Health & Exercise
Options

Intro and a Question.

Hi everyone!

My name is VQ, I am 22 years old and have been a part of the bump for a couple years.. only a little over a year on this SN. I mainly post on TTCAL but have decided to venture over here since I am no longer TTC (going through a divorce) and I am working on getting myself healthier. I have lost 45lbs since last August.. well I actually lost more but gained some back, but working on that. I am overweight and I hate it, it is actually probably a factor in the reason I had trouble getting pregnant in the first place.  I have about another 115lbs to go until I get to my "goal weight" which right now is just a number, I may feel comfortable at a higher weight then that but we will see. Anyway I am hoping to be a contributing member of this community and look forward to getting to know some of you.

So my question is Has anyone done a juicing detox before? I have gotten off track a little and I'm hoping this will jump start me back in getting healthy. If so do you have any good plans to follow or recipes?

Thanks Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and a Question.

• Options

First off- Good for you for losing 45lbs! That's awesome.

2nd- I have not done a juice detox and FYI I am pretty sure you will get some negative responses for asking this. Your body does not need a "detox", just eat healthy foods, drink water and exercise.

Good luck in your journey! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagessmb_clarinet:

First off- Good for you for losing 45lbs! That's awesome.

2nd- I have not done a juice detox and FYI I am pretty sure you will get some negative responses for asking this. Your body does not need a "detox", just eat healthy foods, drink water and exercise.

Good luck in your journey! 

You're right. I have just been seeing this everywhere and wondered if anyone had tried it.. guess I should just go back to my routine and I'm sure I'll see result. Thanks for the advice Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there!  Awesome job on the weight loss!  

I love real food, so I wouldn't recommend a detox.  You'll set yourself up for success by continuing with eating healthy and staying active.  It's not easy, but take it day by day! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"