Snarky and T-TTC

Katt

When is your sister's wedding again?  I think you said the fall...crazy all this stuff we have to do, huh?  What are you doing for her bachelorette?  My sis wanted a spa day and a nice dinner out, so that's what we did.  It was so nice!  My sister hasn't been the easiest person to deal with throughout this process.  Then again she does have a lot of mental issues.  But I digress, I really wanted to check in on you and see how all was!
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Katt

• Hey girl!  Her wedding is 9/22.  Her shower and bachelorette party are on Aug 11.  So I'm planning all of it from here.  I have a lot of little things to get done.  I still need to get all the shower decorations, order the food, the cake, the tables and chairs.  I need to decide on games also. 

For her bachelorette party we're going to a drag queen show in San Diego then bar hopping.  I need to get bachelorette party supplies also.  

I'm feeling overwhelmed with it.

I also need to get my H fitted for a tux (he's in the wedding too) and write my toast.  The toast is killing me.  I cry just thinking about it!  LOL!  I'm such a sap! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where is her shower, at your mom's house?  How are the rest of her bridesmaids? Would they be able to help you out with some of this stuff?  I can imagine how hard it is to do this all remotely, I give you mad props!  I hear you on the toast.  Luckily my other sister is the co matron of honor, so we are working on it together.  I can't believe how fast it is coming up, August 18!

That will be nice for you to get back to CA for a weekend :) 

TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • Loading the player...
  • :::burp:::

• I'm very excited to be going "home" in a few weeks!!  Like really excited!!

I wish her bridesmaids were more involved and more willing to help.  One of her BMs is pg and due like yesterday.  One has twins and another child.  The others are not good at responding to me with texts or emails.  So it's rough.  My mom is helping but I'm afraid to give her too much headway or the shower will be hideous.  Haha!  And yes the shower is at her house.

But I think it's all coming together :)

• That sucks about the other bridesmaids, I'd be so frustrated!  I'm sure you will do an amazing job and your sister will love it!!  I hear you on the mom involvement.  My other sister and I had to veto several things she had suggested, haha :)

I'm glad you will get to head "home" :) 

TESE for DH 08/09/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board