March 2012 Moms

I think I will stay here...

I keep checking the March 2013 board and just find it completely obnoxious. I think the post that did me in was "Is it too early for maternity clothes?" These women are 6-8 weeks along, I mean really????
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I think I will stay here...

• LOL... how is that even a question? You should know your body and know if you need maternity clothes yet or not. I needed some clothes by 12 weeks...and I used the belly band for a long time, so I didn't have to spend alot of money...but every woman is different and has a different body!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • ZimgerZimger member
    Oh, I imagine most of them are just excited. It will most likely calm down soon enough.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • lol. I can remember those questions here too though.

I did wear looser pants around that time just from being so bloated. Tighter stuff did not feel so comfy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• I can't imagine reading the same questions over again only a year later.  I don't blame you.  How are you feeling?
    image  image  image

• imageTeneniel:
    I can't imagine reading the same questions over again only a year later.  I don't blame you.  How are you feeling?

That would drive me crazy! I have a dear friend due in Feb and she asks some funny questions. I guess we all go through it but I don't know if I could read those same questions again so soon! 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yes, I am not ready for all these questions again! You know the next saga will be the NT scans..
  • imageTeneniel:
    I can't imagine reading the same questions over again only a year later.  I don't blame you.  How are you feeling?

I am feeling good so far, thanks! First ultra sound in about two weeks and I will find out how far along I am. They asked when my last period was, and I answered June 2011 lol. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"