New Jersey Babies
Options

OBGYN in North NJ

Hello-

I am new to the area and live in West New York, NJ (near weehawken). It is Hudson County. I am looking for an OBGYN that is within 30-35 minutes. We are thinking about trying to conceive within the next 6 months, but in the mean time would like to meet with an OBGYN for a general appt.

Also please let me know which hospitals they are associated with-there are so many around! I have heard good things about Englewood, Valley, and St. Barnabas.

Thanks!!!

Ashley 

Re: OBGYN in North NJ

• Options
    adorryadorry member
    Thanks so much for the reply! I can't believe how many hospitals are around here and to me that is just as important as the doctor!! Does St. Barnabas allow the husband to stay overnight??
  • Options
    I had both my kids at englewood and yes they don't have private rooms, but I can tell you that for two kids so far I never had to share a room.  I love my ob and that is where she is affiliated so I go there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My obgyn has an office right in north Bergen and Hackensack. I go to the Hackensack office but the north Bergen office is 7400 bergenline ave phone number 201-869-5488. There web site is www.obgynnorthjerse.com
  • Options

I just delivered a preemie in May at Englewood Hospital. I was there for 8 days and never had a roommate. Also if they need to double up patients in the room they will not do so if you had a c-section, which I did. The staff in labor and delivery, mother baby and the NICU were all so amazing. I can not say enough about how positive they made my experience (which was scary being that I delivered 2 months early. 

I was living in Guttenberg at the time but still opted to deliver at Englewood.  

I love my OBGYN group as well and they are located right down the block from Englewood Hospital.

Englewood OB/GYN Associates

370 Grand Ave # 202  Englewood, NJ 07631
    (201) 894-9599

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"