TTC after 35
Options

15 dpo & ready for FP

Come on, already, body!  I'm ready for my FP to start, preferably before a doctor's  appointment tomorrow where I plan to beg for a steroid shot.   I'm planning to use the period from CD1 until ovulation to get all the medical things done that I can't do while TTC -- first up: steroids, next up:  mammogram, and I'll probably work in some Miller Lite too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 15 dpo & ready for FP

• Options
    Just a friendly reminder - today is National Tequila Day.  Try to get a margarita in as well.  :)
  • Options
    emikatemikat member

imageowlprof:
    Come on, already, body!  I'm ready for my FP to start, preferably before a doctor's  appointment tomorrow where I plan to beg for a steroid shot.   I'm planning to use the period from CD1 until ovulation to get all the medical things done that I can't do while TTC -- first up: steroids, next up:  mammogram, and I'll probably work in some Miller Lite too.

LOL!  I just did this too.  Went to the doctor yesterday to get a PPD, scheduled my mammo for next week and stocked up on some wine and beer!  Since I have a cycle to wait (at least) before my FET, I'm trying to fit it all in there.   

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image10-4LilBuddy:
    Just a friendly reminder - today is National Tequila Day.  Try to get a margarita in as well.  :)

A very important reminder!  How did I not know of this holiday?  Adding tequila to the list right now!

• Options
    Does FP stand for "effing period" - if so, I love that, so much better than AF!!!!
  • Options

image6to82010:
    Does FP stand for "effing period" - if so, I love that, so much better than AF!!!!

Yep -- &*(^%ing period!  It seems more reflective of the mood of most of the ladies on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"