Detroit Babies
Options

Calling All Traverse City Regulars - Activities for 2 year old

DH has a business trip in Traverse City for a few days in August and I am thinking about joining him and bringing our 2-year-old son. We won't spend much time with DH so most of the time will just be DS and me. I would love to hear what your LO's favorite activities or places to visit in Traverse City are! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Calling All Traverse City Regulars - Activities for 2 year old

• Options

can he pick a hotel? I would suggest great wolf lodge. A 2 year old will love it. I am pretty sure you have to stay at the hotel to use the waterpark.

DD loves to go to the dunes, they have a little zoo, mini golf...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

They have a great children's museum.  I would start there.  On certain days they have special toddler activities too!  There is a nice park on the waterfront at the entrance to Old Mission Pennisula.  Moomers Ice cream is fun.  Jack's Family Fun Center has bumper cars, a lasor maze (which he won't understand but is fun anyway) bowling and an arcade.  Interlochen has music camp with free concerts.  The Cherry Bowl Theatre is a drive in movie theatre with lots of kids activities.  I have never been able to stay up late enough to enoy this option.  My almost 3 year old enjoyed visiting the lighthouse on Old Mission.  There are plenty of you pick fruit areas (depending on what is in season when you visit) Black Star has a farm with lots of animals you can visit for free.  If you like wine they have a nice tasting room and store for you.  

Have fun :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great question.  We are going in September, and I've been wondering the same thing.  Please let me know what you end up doing and enjoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"