TTC after 35

Is it possible that I skip ovulation?

Good morning, ladies.  I have very regular 28/29 dyas cycle, usually ovulate on the 14th/15th and I also used OPKs.  Today is my day 18 and it has been negative on OPKs.  And, I tempted as well and my temperature hasn't shift.  Is it possible that I skip ovulate this cycle?  I have been under quite a bit of stress, H and I are in the process of buying a house and the seller is a b^t*h!  Ugh. 

Re: Is it possible that I skip ovulation?

• It is possible to not ovulate occasionally, but stress can also cause you to delay O, so keep testing. :)
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • It sounds like you haven't ovulated yet, but I wouldn't count it out just yet.  It might just be delayed...I'd keep testing for a few more days and see.  Stress can do that.  Good luck and hope you catch that eggie!

Melissa

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAbeille:
    It is possible to not ovulate occasionally, but stress can also cause you to delay O, so keep testing. :)

This! Keep BDing and testing!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"