Two Under 2
Options

2u2, SAHMs & BFing

Anyone a SAHM with 2u2 & BFing? I will be a mom of 2u2 in January & have been thinking a lot about how I am going to BF #2 while DS is up & playing, eating, etc... I guess I'm thinking I'm going to have my hands full BFing and won't be able to help DS if he needs it. What have you done to make things work? Any tips would be great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2u2, SAHMs & BFing

• Options
    I just read a thread a few down that gave some recommendations on BFing & keeping #1 entertained. :) suppose I should have lurked a bit more before posting this. :P Shame on me. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! My plan (fingers crossed that it actually works) is to wear #2 as much as possible. I've been playing with some wraps and slings and hoping that nursing in a sling or wrap will make life a lot easier. That way no one feels left out, #2 is getting held like he/she needs to, #1 is still getting the attention he needs, and I have free hands! Somehow it sounds too good to be true..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was worried about this too before #2 arrived but honestly, you're going to be breastfeeding so often that #1 just gets used to it.  My 2 year old quickly realized that it's just something that I need to do.  But that being said, I usually read to her, put some music on, set out some puzzles, or give her a snack for while I breastfeed so that she doesn't need anything while I'm busy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"