Maryland Babies
Options

Prenatal yoga anyone?

Has anyone taken prenatal yoga?  I'm thinking of joining this weekend at Charm City Yoga (the Towson location) and have a 2-part question:

1. Has anyone taken the prenatal yoga (from anywhere) and what did you think? 
  2. Has anyone gone to this facility and did you like it?

https://www.charmcityyoga.com/yoga-studio-towson/

Thanks ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prenatal yoga anyone?

• Options

I took classes at Baltimore Yoga Village with Nilajah and Anjali, and at Charm City Yoga with Heather. I really enjoyed all of them and would recommend them. Yoga is GREAT during pregnancy! I definitely believe it helped me stay relaxed and comfortable throughout my pregnancy and have an easy, uncomplicated birth.

Good luck!

• Options

Yes! I did a 4-week class at GBMC, which I loved but didn't sign up for a second time because I was sick of paying the $4 for parking every time.

Now I am doing yoga twice a week through Charm City Yoga - in Fells and in Mt. Vernon. I can't speak to the Towson location/instructor, but I have been totally happy with the teachers I've encountered at the other locations. 

I was a total beginner, having done yoga a handful of times in the past but never seriously. I've found the classes to be great - they seem to accommodate beginners like me and folks who have obviously been doing it forever. I've been feeling great since I started - lots of my general aches and pains from working at a computer are gone, as are the pregnancy ones that had been starting (mostly hip pain for me).

Definitely recommend it, especially since they let you do a month long trial for really cheap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup!  I just started 2 weeks ago with Heather at Towson and Fells Point CCY - she's great and the Towson location is nice.  They are having a deal now where if you sign up online, your first month is $25 for unlimited classes.  It's been really great so far - very relaxing - and that's coming from someone who had only done yoga once or twice before getting pregnant.  Good luck!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"