January 2012 Moms
Options

Changing Diapers

Did you change LO's diapers when he/she became mobile (rolling, crawling, etc.) Right now we use Huggies Snug N Dry and we never have leaks except when it's time to go up a size. But lately it seems like they are not as easy to crawl around in. Thoughts? If you did change...What type did you change to?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Changing Diapers

• Options
    Huggies Little Movers are much better for the baby who crawls/walks.  We use them anymore.
  • Options

imageryry1977:
    Huggies Little Movers are much better for the baby who crawls/walks.  We use them anymore.

If you buy the boxes how many are in the box? And if you don't mind me asking about how much are they? I think we haven't changed yet because I can get 156 diapers for $37 in Huggies Snug N Dry and for some reason it seems like the count is lower in other brands.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    We use Pampers baby dry right now and haven't had any problems with leaks but ds isn't really on the move yet. I get the value boxes at Costco 222 diapers for $38.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

imageLP0198:
    We use Pampers baby dry right now and haven't had any problems with leaks but ds isn't really on the move yet. I get the value boxes at Costco 222 diapers for $38.

Do you have to have a membership for Costco?

• Options

DD is still not crawling - but eventually she will move in Pampers Cruisers.  DS is still in Pampers Cruisers.

The higher in size you go - the less diapers you get in the package - and the higher the cost (for less diapers!).  it sucks - yes.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNiniJ55:

DD is still not crawling - but eventually she will move in Pampers Cruisers.  DS is still in Pampers Cruisers.

The higher in size you go - the less diapers you get in the package - and the higher the cost (for less diapers!).  it sucks - yes.

I noticed that. Ughh just another stupid marketing scam!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"