LGBT Parenting

Thanks *Madison*

I have been feeling very bleh over Ky's birthday weekend and learned just how bitter a divorce can be. I had to figure out many electronic things on my own (my blu ray player will only play in black and white still but hey Ky does not know the difference!). I found out that I cannot be friends with my ex on FB as it just leads to her throwing things in my face. I found out that I am stronger than I think.

I took a cue from Madison today when I was feeling very mad and upset over Ann yelling at me over me going to a baseball game with my friend. I decided that all of Ky's baby things were going to a battered women's shelter. I planned on just donating them to some local good.will or thrift store after Saturdays debacle and not having time to do it during the week. I decided I needed to be grateful for what I had and that I had the ability to help someone who is probably going through somethign I could never imagine going through.

So thanks Madison for reminding me. It made me feel a lot better to wheel those 20 boxes of baby items in and know they would be much appreciated.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Thanks *Madison*

• imagethemommymonster:

Are you not allowed to have fun with your friends when Ky is with Ann? That seems wrong since she picked her friends over you so many times. *hugs*

Random side note, I'm still Ann's friend on FB. I realized it the other day when she commented on a picture of C. I should probably delete her...

Apparently I am not allowed to since it means I am not being emotional or upset over our break up since I am "cavorting with my friends and drinking beer" while she was having a hard time dealing with it being Ky's party we should have thrown together. I was having a hard time to and that offered a good distraction for a few hours but apparently not okay. Also she has a problem with me hanging out with K since she was "her friend first". She has told K this and K laughed at her and told her this was not elementary school get over it.

Delete away if you would like. I just did only because she kept throwing whatever I poste din my face.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yea THANKS MADISON from me too !!!!!
    - 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • You are all so awesome.  You know what?  I needed this today.  My family stuff got really hard over the last three days.  I got called out on something, and it threw me in a spiral.  Then I read this from all of you....I needed to follow my own advice.  This is such a little thing.
  • i agree! i, too, have had a couple rough patches i'm going through as well - so, i'm just letting things go so i dont over think and 'focus' on the good crap! thank you! ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"