Indiana Babies

Monday Check-In

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What's your favorite indulgence?  Can be food, activity, etc. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Check-In

• 1.  How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Living all pioneer-like right now :-(

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - rode the bikes down to Solsberry, IN to see the 3rd largest railroad tressel.  We also ate at a restaurant called Farm in Bloomington.  Very delicious!  Sunday we celebrated my grandmothers 97th birthday!

Lowlight - still no water!  We've been out of water since Wednesday night!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Hopefully some much needed rain!  I'm tired of living all pioneer-like, and it's only been 5 days!

4.  What's your favorite indulgence?  Can be food, activity, etc.   I'm a sucker for ice cream!  Give me a boat or jet skiis, and I can be in heaven all day long on the water!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• ebd08ebd08 member
    imageathlete010688:

Oh man, that's rough!  What is the issue?  Do you have well water?  Hope you get water back soon! 

• Loading the player...
  • ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Pretty good!  Still have a yucky cough that I just can't kick.

2.  Highlight - traveling to Richmond, VA for a family reunion.  We had a great time!  We stayed with my cousin who has a little boy the same age as Eli (19 days apart), and it was so fun to watch them play.

Lowlight - feeling like my mom is judgmental of our parenting decisions

3.  After staying at my cousin's we realized that Eli is in need of some new toys.  We're making a date out of going shopping for new baby stuff.  And honestly, getting Eli back into cloth diapers.  We used disposables all weekend and I hate them!  (After writing this it seems funny to me how having kids changes what you get excited about so much!)

4.  Once a year I splurge on a spa day and get a pedicure and a massage.  As for foods...chocolate cake and good champagne! 

• imageebd08:
    imageathlete010688:

Oh man, that's rough!  What is the issue?  Do you have well water?  Hope you get water back soon! 

Yeah, unfortunately we are on a well.  You wouldn't think we would be on where we live, but the city has never hooked up our street to sewer & water.  We live right by Perry Meridian High School!  We believe it's dry, and we don't want to spend the thousands of dollars (anywhere from $5000-$7000) to dig deeper.  Espeically since what has happened this year is so uncommon.  Luckily my parents live close enough I have taken our laundry over there to do and we're members of LA Fitness, so we take showers there!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• 1. Pretty good. However, I've had some really bad reflux/nausea/heaches lately and was convinced I was pregnant (we are NOT trying - I'm on BCPs) but 6 pregnancy tests have reassured me I'm not. Trying to figure out if the pill is actually causing the symptoms since they started about the time I restared the pill...

2. Highlight: Nothing specific, but had a great weekend hanging out with the kids and not working. Lowlight: Hate to complain, but I'm so tired of the heat! Would love to spend more time outside without being miserable.

3. This is the last week of a very laid-back rotation, so I'm trying to appreciate my flexible schedule!

4. Chocolate-peanut butter milkshakes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageebd08:

1.  How are you feeling? Generally pretty good

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We started some serious cleaning/re-organizing which was both a highlight and a lowlight.  It was nice to get a head start though.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? We have an ultrasound on Thursday - I can't wait to see how the baby has grown!!

4.  What's your favorite indulgence?  Can be food, activity, etc.  I don't think I could choose between coffee and sleep - I know, those are two totally different modes...!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"