Georgia Babies

OBGYN near Acworth, Marrietta??

If ya know of a good one please share :)

Re: OBGYN near Acworth, Marrietta??

• Love ObGyn Associates at Kennestone. Almost everyone I know I this area to to them.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I see Dr Mary pitcher in marietta.  It's an all female practice- no midwives right across frim kennestone.  Nothing but good things to say about all the drs here.

• Loading the player...
  • imageslwprincess:
    I see Dr Mary pitcher in marietta.  It's an all female practice- no midwives right across frim kennestone.  Nothing but good things to say about all the drs here.

I see Dr. Robbins at this practice, but have also liked all the OBs there.  The only thing I hate is that I feel like I wait foreeeeever when I go in for an appt, but I think you'll run into that at most practices.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Dr. Huffman at obgyn associates. I love her. I have also seen all the other doctors at that practice- including midwives during both my pregnancies.  Dr. Huffman did my first c-section and Dr. Kelley did my 2nd c-section.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJoJoEspana:

imageslwprincess:
    I see Dr Mary pitcher in marietta.  It's an all female practice- no midwives right across frim kennestone.  Nothing but good things to say about all the drs here.

I see Dr. Robbins at this practice, but have also liked all the OBs there.  The only thing I hate is that I feel like I wait foreeeeever when I go in for an appt, but I think you'll run into that at most practices.

I always get first appt of day or first after lunch so there's no wait. 

• Dr. Huffman is awesome. She is so easy to talk to. She has an office off  Town Lake  too which is a shorter wait.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Kennestone OBGYN.  I love all the doctors and they have a bunch of midwives if you are interested in midwives.  I see Dr. Sutherland but Dr. Mclendon delivered Ava.  Julie, one of the midwives, saw me for my pp appointment and she is fantastic.  Good luck. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagescarlet115:
    I see Dr. Huffman at obgyn associates. I love her. I have also seen all the other doctors at that practice- including midwives during both my pregnancies.  Dr. Huffman did my first c-section and Dr. Kelley did my 2nd c-section.

I second all this but I see Dr. Mary Chappell.  I saw all the docs and midwives while I was PG.  I loved Dr. Huffman, too.  Luckily Dr. Chappell was on call the night I delivered. 

image image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"