LGBT Parenting
Options

I admit it.

I am a dirty, dirty lurker. I read all of your blogs, sometimes checking two times a day (!! Such is the life of a SAH nursing M who doesn't watch TV) (and I might as well add, now that I am coming clean, the y'all are slackers.., pick up the posting, please.. ) and I never comment. It wasn't until I was half way through marathon blog reading session that I read a post about how sad a writer was to put herself out there and receive so little in return, that I realized I am a shatty follower. For that, I say I am sorry and I will make it up to you :) 

Ok go blog now. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I admit it.

• Options
    hlkehlke member

Ummm, so yeah, me too.  I know it sounds dumb, but it took me a while to figure out how to comment and even now I rarely comment because I feel like a weird stalker?  Maybe because I don't have my own blog. 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options
    Hey I have been doing better of late.  Comment and I will post more.  I need positive feed back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm with Jean! i, too, read other people's blogs but never write my own or comment - with an exception of a few. 
  • Options

lol - so that Jean was you!

Its funny because (at least on wordpress) i can see how many people read each of my posts and how drastically different that is from how many comments I get.  It is kind of a strange feeling...but i figure, hey, if people are still reading this bologna it cant all be bad...

but I do love and encourage comments!! comments make bloggers happy :)

• Options

You make me happy!  You all do!  And yes, that last post was from me :)  See, I make good on my word! 

(and that was supposed to be 'y'all are slackers ;)  NOTE: the wink.  It was meant to be cute and playful and hey friends, entertain me!! not chiding and demanding.. I hope it didn't read that way)

*SSG your blog disappeared from my iphone reading bookmark!  I hadn't visited since 'Breakfast for Two'.  Hooray!! Off to read!  :)  (and the link in your signature isn't working, at least on my Mac)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, I read most of the blogs of people on this board and am not the best commenter either.  Also, I can speak to my previous attempt at blogging and agree that I know comments give bloggers incentive to keep blogging.... 

You should start a blog, Jean! :)

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    I read them too but I only ever comment on CT's.  And it's not that I don't enjoy other blogs as much but I'm just damn lazy.  At one point one blog was asking me to log into wordpress or whatnot to comment and that was just too much for me.  I do feel bad that I never comment though. 
  • Options

SSG--Your clicky link doesn't work for me, either (i'm on a pc). I assumed it was a dead and abandoned blog ;)

Two--if it was my blog that's not easy to comment, let me know.  In fact, I will play around with it tonight and see if it is easy.  I usually blog late at night with my feet up, so I have a bunch of ways I would love to freshen the blog, but it's pretty low on my list right now.

• Options
    I read but I never comment either lol! I have no idea why I just never have...
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I guess I need to update my link.  How strange.  I hate the bump siggys such a pain and I am on a mac and the bump seems to hate macs.  I can't seem to make it clicky here either.  boo.  I don't comment as much now that I read using reader.  I also need to update my blog list.  I don't think I have everyone here on it.  

.  darwinsmommies.blogspot.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"