August 2011 Moms

poop...on the carpet

The other day I thought to myself, "Wow! DS hasn't had a blowout in a really long time. I guess we're past that stage." Fast forward to today... DS was playing happily. I look up from what I'm doing and see a large spot of poop. On the carpet. And then I saw the other spots since he'd already crawled ten feet across the room before I saw the first spot. Ugh. Bleh.

So...anyone have a good recommendation for a spot carpet cleaner that will take care of poop and is safe to use in DS's room?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: poop...on the carpet

• Nature's Miracle!  It's great for human and pet stains.  Most pet stores like PetSmart sell it, or you can get it off of Amazon.  It's advertised as safe for pets and people, and it really does the job.  It's a little bit pricey, but it works!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We deal with a lot of poop here. I think Natures Miracle works well, esp the orange. But, I LOVE the Woolite Pet Stains (I'm sure it would work for people poo too) spray. It works so so well. And, you can buy it at Target to boot.

Sorry about the poo on the carpet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRachey1082:

We deal with a lot of poop here. I think Natures Miracle works well, esp the orange. But, I LOVE the Woolite Pet Stains (I'm sure it would work for people poo too) spray. It works so so well. And, you can buy it at Target to boot.

Oooh, I'll have to try this since Target carries it.  I like one stop shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageRachey1082:

We deal with a lot of poop here. I think Natures Miracle works well, esp the orange. But, I LOVE the Woolite Pet Stains (I'm sure it would work for people poo too) spray. It works so so well. And, you can buy it at Target to boot.

Any excuse to go to Target is a good excuse Stick out tongue

Thanks for the recommendations.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"