August 2011 Moms
Options

Party Favors

What are you doing for party favors? My original plan got out of control when I realized I was at $100 for 11 kids and really had nothing to show for it, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+

Re: Party Favors

• Options

I have pinwheels (using for decoration, then letting kids take them) and crayons, going to get bubbles...I don't remember what else at the moment. We're doing a sports-themed party, but at least half of the kids are girls - really girly, non sporty girls - so I wanted less theme-specific stuff for favors.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We bought sand buckets and filled them with crap no one really wants. LOL.

JK, we found some mini beach balls, crazy straws, sidewalk chalk, and a few other things I'm blanking on. We left them about half full since that's what they will be using to put candy in from the pinata. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're doing bubbles and a small baggie of sugar free jellie bellies in sandwich bags ties together with a ribbon and that's it. The bubbles will either be purchased from Party City of Oriental Trading - still deciding on that one LOL.

image image image image image image
  • Options
    i am doing pinwheels and thats it. i normally have a gift bag with lots of little things (goldfish crackers, m&ms, playdoh, bead necklaces, bubbles) but then i went to a few parties for other kids and realized that i'm the mom who throws most of the "crap" away because i dont want it. and i went to one friend's birthday party where we got one single item and i enjoyed that so much better (as did DD). so i am only dong the one thing for DD#2's bday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dollar Store...

fake snakes, water guns, bubbles, candy, bracelets, little games, blow pops

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Sandpail with shovel $1 at Walmart filled with... Bubbles, fruit snacks, sidewalk chalk, card game (Old Maid or similar).  I had a total of $3.50 per pail. 

• Options
    Nothing.  We have few kids coming.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

imageBnchaNums:

This. We have one kid coming. I'll do goodie bags once DD has her own friends. This party is for us adults. The party favor is a keg.

LOVE THIS!

We will do goodie bags when DD is older and in school and has "friend" parties. If we have any kids at all at her bday next month, it will only be one or two, and their goodie is that they get to go swimming in the pool during the party :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We have about a dozen kids coming, so we are doing little squirt guns, water balloons, and candy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

imageBnchaNums:

This. We have one kid coming. I'll do goodie bags once DD has her own friends. This party is for us adults. The party favor is a keg.

. Lol.  Same here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member

The theme is "sunshine" so everything is yellow. The favors are a small bag of banana salt water taffy in a clear baggie with a tag on it that says "Thank you for making this little sunshine happy!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're doing a music festival like party.  So, we're going to tie dye shirts with the kids for them to take with them when they leave. 
  • Options

We are doing a "Fun in the Sun theme" 

So I got beach balls and cool strews (flip flop, palm tree)  for the bigger kids.  I found these in the $1.00 bin at Targer the strews where 90% off today so I got 5 packs of 3 for 50 cents!!! 

rubber duckys for the lil ones

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    I'm making hobby horses, the theme is country :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"