Adoption
Options

Created for Care Retreat?

Is anyone planning to go to this retreat in Atlanta? I think I'm going to the March one! 

https://createdforcare.org/ 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
theluckiest
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Created for Care Retreat?

• Options
    I want to go!!!! But.. I'm not an adoptive mom (I'm a BM). I'm from PA and the BM retreat I went to last year in Michigan was fun but it wasn't the slightest bit faith-based or Christian, and it was very obvious. I would love to go to one that is AT LEAST faith based. Have fun!!!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I went in March last year and LOVED it! I'm going in March again this year. I learned so much and it was amazing to be with 400 adoption mamas!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hadn't heard from it, but I'd be really interested in going!  That isn't terribly far from where I live.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    This looks like so much fun! I'd love to go one year! 
    Me (29)-Aspiring SMBC
    6 home inseminations=BFN
    2 IUIs= BFN
    3 IVFs=BFN
    June 2012-Decided to give up TTC and started the process to adopt from foster care!

Aspiring SMBC Blog

• Options

imagePatches08:
    I want to go!!!! But.. I'm not an adoptive mom (I'm a BM). I'm from PA and the BM retreat I went to last year in Michigan was fun but it wasn't the slightest bit faith-based or Christian, and it was very obvious. I would love to go to one that is AT LEAST faith based. Have fun!!!

You could totally go to this one if you wanted to- it isn't limited to adoptive moms, just any woman with a heart for adoption (which you clearly have!). I'm not sure how many break-out sessions would be applicable, but it still might be worth looking into!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
  • Options
    I'd definitely like to know if any Bumpies go to meet up.  ;)
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"