TTC after 35
Options

TMI question

So I'm finally bleeding thankfully so I can move forward with my next cycle, but a little tmi. I figure if I can't ask this here, where can I ask it lol. I woke up with horrible cramps so I took 2 ibuprofen. Sitting on the couch after and I felt a gush, obviously thought I was bleeding through my tampon, I run to the bathroom and my underwear is soaked with a clear fluid. It happened earlier this morning as well. I'm barely bleeding at this point It's definately not urine and it was soaking my tampon. It has no odor. Could this be a cyst bursting? Um any ideas? My apologies if this is the first thing your reading on a Sunday morning.
nate and teddy
Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI question

• Options

That's not anything I've heard before-- but I've only had a cyst burst once on me and I didn't have any discharge, just pain.

Have you been using any other products up there? If it continues, I'd check with your doctor. Especially if you haven't had enough bleeding to indicate that you've emptied your lining. 

I don't know what else to suggest, other than stay home today and take it easy! Oh-- and keep yourself hydrated, obviously.

I hope one of the other ladies here can be of more help!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    Thank you, I honestly wonder if it was just excess fluid or something from having such a long cycle, it hasn't happened again. My cramps have eased up, I just took an HPT and it's + which is annoying. My beta on Thursday was 23 so I figured it would have dropped all the way by now..:(
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Your beta #s were higher than mine. I was back to < 2 HCG after 5 days. But my last Beta before it was 0 was like 9.

If that helps with your timeline...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    Thanks for such a thoughtful answer Petra, I just had a HSG in May which didn't show a hydrosalpingx and I also had a saline sono in June that was normal. I'm going to mention it to him (since we hopefully will do IVF in Oct) but I think it might be a fluke type thing due to the estrogen or something. i did have something similar happen when I had my 2nd tri m/c. I thought my water had broken but when I got to the hospital they told me that it hadn't. Maybe it's just part of the m/c process.
    nate and teddy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"