Single Parents
Options

Help

I posted a few days ago about my ex being in the AF, but I wanted to post again cause I'm just having a lot of problems.  I've spoken with DCSE twice in the past week and they have said that they haven't been able to serve him.  Now, in DE, people are apparently served three times before the server goes back to Family Court and says that the individual couldn't be served.  They apparently can't serve him on base.  I don't know if he hasn't been home, has been playing the role of someone else or has had someone else tell them he's not been home, but it hasn't happened.  At this point, I'm really aggravated.  EX has said ONCE that if DS is his, he would like to be involved.  I blocked his number and facebook a few weeks ago after he harassed me about dating him and having sex with him again and provided him with my e-mail, telling him that he should only e-mail me if it concerned Aiden.  

I guess what I'm really trying to say is I don't know if I want to keep trying to get him to cooperate anymore.  I don't know if he wants to be involved in DS's life.  Should I send him a message, just give up?  Any and ALL advice will be greatly appreciated!  

Re: Help

• Options
    My first thought it that although he says he wants to be involved, he doesn't seem to be acting like it. If he wanted to be involved he would be, simple as that. Let the process go as it is, and if it turns out he can't be served then so be it. How old is your LO? If it won't hugely affect LO by not having BD in the picture, then let it go and if BD wants to be involved he will find a way to come to you, without being a perv
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imagekaholland4:
    My first thought it that although he says he wants to be involved, he doesn't seem to be acting like it. If he wanted to be involved he would be, simple as that. Let the process go as it is, and if it turns out he can't be served then so be it. How old is your LO? If it won't hugely affect LO by not having BD in the picture, then let it go and if BD wants to be involved he will find a way to come to you, without being a perv

My thoughts

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you know what unit he is in? If you do contact his chain of command.  They will guarantee he gets served and that he cooperates.  My EX was in the Army so I know all the basics as far as the military is concerned.  Once you have a CO established for CS, he is legally obligated to pay since he is in the military.  He can get in big trouble for not doing so.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"