January 2012 Moms
Options

What the ever loving F*CK?!?!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/couple-colo-theater-shooting-escape-baby-toddler-tow/t/story?id=16821447

I'm on an iPad so no clicky

I found this link lurking on another board. The father of the four month old baby LEFT THE BABY IN THE THEATER while ran for his life.

There are no words. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What the ever loving F*CK?!?!

• Options

And apparently I can't even get the whole URL. 

FAIL.

It's at abc news if you'd like to search.

• Options

imagelilnightmusic:
    Also this should be seen as an epic moment in history.  For once Smitty and I agree on something. *throws confetti*

*sounds noisemaker*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    there are no words for the rage I feel towards this coward!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rsoc23Rsoc23 member
    imageSmittyPants:

imagelilnightmusic:
    Also this should be seen as an epic moment in history.  For once Smitty and I agree on something. *throws confetti*

*sounds noisemaker*

<3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, my reaction probably would've been to hold onto DS for dear life, not set him down and run away.  At least the mama was nearby and grabbed the baby out of harm's way.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

imagelilnightmusic:

BFP #1 : 05.08.11 : EDD : 01.16.12 : DOB : 01.15.12
    BFP #2 : 12.26.12 : EDD : 09.08.13 : DOB : 09.03.13
  • Options
    Then today they had the baby out in the heat giving interviews!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    What kind of person leaves their family behind in that type of situation?! I guess the same type of moron that would take an infant and child to see Batman at midnight. Unbelievable!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Okay, so reading that article made me feel worse about humanity then the gunman/tragedy itself. At least with the gunman I can justify it with being the actions of a sick man and a true rare occurrence. But the *** of a father who puts his own life before that of his infant son and family. That is not rare. I mean, the mom had to call him and have him drive BACK to the theater, because he didn't just run out of the theater, he drove away!
    Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • Options
    If you watch the video ANOTHER man took a bullet to save those kids!!!  I can't believe that "dad" left his kids and gf there!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    raefreraefre member
    for some reason, I don't see their relationship lasting much longer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelilnightmusic:

• Options

imageraefre:
    for some reason, I don't see their relationship lasting much longer. 

Oh, they got engaged while she was at the hospital.  Apparently being left with your kids to die is a clear sign someone loves you all so much you should get married.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"