Single Parents

Break up 18 weeks pregnant!

Ok! I dont know where to post this and looking for some help. I broke up with my boyfriend about a week ago becuase the fighting was destroying me and I wanted him to wake up. Let me add I love him more then anything and I am so confused as to what to do. He has had a history of drug problems not to mention serious issues with thinking I am cheating on him. I told him that he needs help That I cant live with the daily stress, so I told him to go away. I told him to go away because it was too much, not that I didnt want to be with him but I guess a time out. Well with all of this going on thought and talked with family and friends about giving him up for adoption becasue I cant raise another child as a single parent. I dont want to do that but seems it is my only option because yesterday he called telling me to not call him that hehas a gf now. A gf after a week? I hung up and lost it! How could somoene after a week of calling andsaying he loved  me and woulddo anything for us to all be together go and move on to another girl and not get his family back? I cant stop crying because I never in a million years ever thought he would do this. I have decided to dissapear and move to family in another state.

Re: Break up 18 weeks pregnant!

• I am so sorry that this is all happening. I know how much it hurts trust me. I am further on in the healing process and I still cry myself to sleep some nights. I have 2 children with a man who is basically not a good husband or father.

I hear in your post that you still would try to work things out if you could? You should really try to spend some more time away from him and try to reevaluate that decision. It sounds like he is not treating you well anyway and he is not making decisions that are the best for his family. Although it hurts so badly, the longer I am away from my husband the more I realize how badly he treated me and how I deserve better. It will hurt for awhile but I will move on. I don't want to hurt for the next 40 yrs in a marriage on no love or respect. Do you?

I cant advise you on whether to put your baby up for adoption. I seriously thought of it with my son b.c my son and daughter are less than a yr apart and I didn't think I was ready for a 2nd baby. My soon to be exH refused and everyday I am thankful but it is very hard. Do what is in your heart.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't think that it's you doing something wrong. I'm due tomorrow and my boyfriend whom I was with for 5 years wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. I have gone thru my whole pregnancy alone. The only person I've had to help me is my mom.  Don't Say you can't raise your baby, there are many people in worse circumstances and do it, I know you can. He is not right to be in you or your baby's life.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • wow, i read this and couldnt remember when i wrote it lol i am in exactly the same situation. Its hard and i cant tell you the many sleepless nights i spent crying over my stupid ex he found another girl too in exactly a week and the heartache hasnt exactly stopped but it did get better.....and guess what? I met someone new hes amazing and everything i could ever ask for. Im not ready to date but this new guy has given me hope in life that not all men are jerks! i still talk with the adoption agency because i havent decided if i can raise another child as a single mom. The Ex has come back ( im sure only because he heard i met someone now too) but i want to make the right decision for my child not based on my ex or anyone else. i hope things get better do alot of time alone it will give you perspective, try and enjoy the pregnancy process (i barely got on board with the idea) and if you believe in God pray alot! i really hope you find peace in everything just remember this too shall pass!
    Pregnancy Tickerjavascript:void(0); image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"