March 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone's LO got first words yet ?

Hubby was so sure LO was calling momma the last few weeks and I figured it was just him using mmm mmm which is an easy sound for him to start with.. but the last few days he seems to cry mom ma  when he is hungry or upset.. breaks my heart when I hear that on the baby cam and I am at work.  He mostly does it when he is upset, tired or hungry or wants me for something... ususally boobs lol.

He has been shouting and squealing a lot lately, you can see him trying to form sounds.. he is really starting to practise the whole mouth and lip thing to make different noises.

Anyone elses lil munchkin starting to talk? and if so what is/was the first distinguishable thing they said?  I expected our LO's first one to be kitty or boobers or something like that lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone's LO got first words yet ?

• Options
    DD1 started mama at 5 months, but I don't think it was intentional. Like you said, mm is an easy sound to make.  Nothing yet from this lil one.  She's definitely a noise-maker though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dom makes the mama sound too. DH always says, Dom is calling for me.  :oP

Like you said though, it isn't cognitive just yet. 

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just lots and lots of babbling....but whatever she is saying she finds quite hysterical as she is usually belly laughing along with it
    Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    Same here! :) DS said Mama yesterday and kept on repeating mum mum mum every since. its soooo cute!
  • Options

DS knows how to say hello and goodbye. In German. He's advanced.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"