Maryland Babies

Introduction -- Southern Carroll County

Hi ladies! My little family has recently moved back to Maryland after spending 3 years in the UK. I feel like we are finally settled enough to start searching for social engagements. We are in the Sykesville/Eldersburg area. I have two boys, Alex (age 3.5) and Eddie (will be 2 in October). We've already gotten an aquarium membership and would love to hear other suggestions of things to do/places to go in the area. We lived in Columbia before moving to the UK, but only until Alex was 5 months old...so I didn't really have an active "mommy community!"

Look forward to chatting more and to maybe even meeting up with some of ya'll that may be local!

imageimage

Re: Introduction -- Southern Carroll County

• Welcome back! I know there are several mom's groups on meetup that you could join. I've joined a group near me and gone to a few things, but because I work FT, that makes it a bit hard.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Welcome back!! I live Howard County and belong to a great mom's group. We do a lot of things in the Columbia area. If you don't think it is too far and would want to make the drive, I can send you the info for it. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! My son loves to go to the B&O train museum in Baltimore. Your little ones might like that if they are into trains now. Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome back!

You may also want to check out the Baltimore Zoo. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"