St. Louis Babies

Looking for a pediatrician!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a really good pediatrician in the Des Peres/West County/St. Charles/St. Peter's area? We have a few appointments set up but want to make sure we interview as many physicians at possible. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a pediatrician!

• we go to Northwest pediatrics in St Charles...they also have offices in Wentzville and North County.  They have been great so far!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're going to use Dr. Eaton at Blue Fish Pediatrics right by West County Center.  My OB takes her kids there too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Arter at Blue Fish Pediatrics. Actually, all 4 of the docs in that practice are great but Jen Arter is fabulous!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kate06Kate06 member
    I asked the same question on a different STL babies board and got a bunch of recommendations for Blue Fish Pediatrics, too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We love Dr. Patrice Matthews off I64/40 and Ballas. She is great and we love th eoffice staff. The office has five or six doctors I think, mostly women. We have seen a couple of them when Dr. Matthews is not there and they were all very friendly and helpful. They are through Mercy in the B building.
  • Who do you see at Northwest Peds? We have an appt for an interview on Thursday.
  • I've also heard good things about Blue Fish. We couldn't get in though as they only accept newborns and our daughter was about 6 months when we were looking to switch doctors. I've heard very good things also about Laquita Graham in Chesterfield. We go to Dr. Cohen and Dr. DeFalco in Chesterfield and have been very happy with them both. 

You can look up St. Louis Top Docs and search by pedis and it will give you a good list to start from.  This is in St. Louis Magazine every year.

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We plan on going to Dr. Graham at St. Louis Pediatric Associates.  Their offices are at St. Luke's Hospital off of 141/64 and they have privileges at St. Luke's, Missouri Baptist, Mercy, and St. Louis Children's.  I've heard nothing but great things about Dr. Graham and the whole office.
  • Another vote for Blue Fish - love Dr. Arter and Dr. Wurzel!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Thomas Kasper at Mercy is awesome! He is very patient, answers all of your questions and he never rushes you out the door. We have been very impressed with him.

We interviewed a doc at Blue Fish Peds. He seemed knowledgeable, but we felt Kasper was a better fit. Also, the Blue Fish office looks so amazing and Kasper's office looks dated, but that didn't matter to us.

GL in finding the best doctor for your little one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"